Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Catch Up Mail Call

Dear T-Bug and Aly Cat,
You are the best! We love having you with us. We love watching you be altogether, seeing you grow up and take care of each other. I love hearing the laughter and teasing but most of all, I HEART seeing you help each other and be there one another. Never forget that family is forever and will support you no matter what. I promise that is all we have sometimes.
Dear Santa,
I. Do. Believe. (That is all!)
Dear Far Away Family,
You were missed a great deal over Christmas this year. The distance is just much too far for all of us to maintain the involvement that is properly needed for us. Did you feel love sent your way? Did you know you were missed? Let's figure out a new plan. This one is simply not working.
Dear Sweet Biz,
Makeup? Waver? 389 page books? Big girl boots? ReAlLy?!?!?!?! Where did the time go? Where did my little girl go? Your dad and I had a hard time shopping for you this year. Yes, some tears were shed. To realize you are growing up makes us long for the old days but still we are excited about the future at the same time. We heart you forever and 500 million Swedish fish added on top of that. Our little family is blessed because we have you! Please remember to always be you and know that the other things are fun but it is what is inside that really matters. We love your heart and your smile! We love the way you think of others and ways to help. Thanks for being my little girl and teaching me to listen with my heart and pay attention to the small details.
Dear Friends and Family,
L.O.V.E.D reading your cards and letters!!!! Wow! You are splendid and as busy as we are! The fact that you included us on your list touched our hearts. We read and reread each and everyone one of them. Nice job in the past year with all of your adventures! Please keep us updated as the new year progresses. (Oh, and if you were still searching the mail box for ours.....I promise it will be coming soon! It just maybe more of a "New Year" card than Christmas.)
Dear Little Man,
You are a teenager now. We aren't sure what that means but we have loved every minute we have had thus far with you. Thirteen years ago, you were one of the best presents I could have ever dreamed of. We were so scared and unsure of ourselves but you have helped us through each stage. We are so blessed to be your parents. Your ambition and drive not only amaze me but inspire me. We enjoyed your party with your friends. It was fun to watch you be a kid and not the old sole you can be at times. Remember to slow down once in a while and just enjoy the stillness that life can offer you. You can learn in quiet times too!
Dear Snow,
Where are you? We are longing to see you and ski! If it is going to be cold, we need you to join us! Come on. It is okay. We are waiting and will be happy with your arrival. Promise.
Dear Boise State Seniors,
Thanks for the ride boys. We miss you already and can't believe our 4 years together are over. Don't worry about the young ins'. We promise to love and support them in your absence. You will always be missed and thought of however. Best Wishes in your lives ahead. Be wise and smart as Coach Pete has taught you and you will continue to do great things. Keep Believing! We will. Scouts Honor.
Dear Mister,
Having you home has been like Heaven on earth. I heart you. You are my best friend and the Daddy my little ones need because without you, I am not me. I need you as well. How do you make things better with one smile and eye wink? I want to be like that. Thanks for loving me and making my dreams come true every minute you are with me. You make this journey worthwhile and have meaning.
Dear Aquarium,
Ahhhhhhhh, you have no idea how long we have waited for you. You can bring a small piece of that ocean close to home and I need that! Keep up the great work and try to speed up the seal and otter exhibit. That would be the best!
Dear Blog,
Sorry. Time has gone rather quickly. I suppose you can be a New Year's resolution to keep up. I will try to visit you more often.

1 comment:

Bob Westfall said...

Ahhhh!!!! Just wrote a really sweet nice long comment for your blog and then lost it during the "verification" process. Well I'm not sure I will be able to write it all again, but here is a funny. our word verification was parsua....when I said that to Stacy she responded by saying "our parsua broke down a few years ago!"

Love and miss you guys terribly.