Friday, January 30, 2009

Here comes the sun....di, di, duh, duh. Here comes the sun... and I say, its alright!!!!

Yipee! I came around the corner and this is what I saw at our kitchen table. I had to take a picture. Yes, it is the sun and its golden rays creeping through our window! I am not really one for summer when the temps get over 90 degrees but I have had enough of this doom and gloom, inversion yuck that we have had this month! It just makes your spirit lift just from seeing our long lost friend. Thanks for coming sun! We have missed you!

4 comments:

J and Ris said...

Ditto!!! I love having the sun shine, it makes your day go so much better. (My eating habits go better too. Funny, isn't it?)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day it was. Now if we can get rid of the wind and the cold up to at least 45 we are doing good.

Love you.

Aunt Nana

Anonymous said...

It was such fun to see the sun again, it was a little nippy but the sun made it okay. Unfortunately it was gone today. We just have to hang on because spring is coming.
Love you guys
Grandma Terry

Bunnell's said...

I agree greatly! I am in the small fraction of the population that loves the hot weather of 90+.