Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thank You!!!

I just have to say thank you for all of the prayers and phone calls yesterday you made to us during Greyson's surgery! I was completely in awe that so many of you would take time out of your busy schedules and do that for a baby that many of you don't even know and our family! Thank you! The link to Bob's blog is on under Westfall's for all of the technical stuff, since I don't want to say the wrong thing. However, I can say, the trach is gone and he did well through the surgery. Bob, Stacy, and Greyson are okay. Of course, it isn't over yet. So, if we could ask, please keep them in your prayers. What a living witness of God can do in our lives, even in the midst of uncertainty! This story has definitely been one with God in the center helping,loving and guiding the whole time! Enjoy this picture that I borrowed (Took right off of Bob's blog! Aren't I getting tricky? Thanks Bob! I will be there soon to take pictures of my own!!!)of the sweet little boy you are praying for! Isn't he a cutie!?!? Takes a little after his aunt, don't you think? My prayer is that everything will continue to go well and this little man will get to come and meet you all for the first time! Wouldn't that be a party?

3 comments:

Bob and Stacy said...

Everyone here says he looks just like his dad. So I guess I'm the cutie huh? Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. It will be a long week but God is good and hopefully this will be the last time we go through anything this major!

Anonymous said...

Greyson is handsome. I see alot of both sides of the family in him.
What joy he is. Praise god that he has come through this so good. We will keep praying for him while he comes off his meds.
Love your Blog Deb. Your a wonderful woman and I am proud to be your Aunt. Love you

J and Ris said...

Glad to hear that things are positive! Keep us posted. I love your background. I love the top to your blog too! Let us know what you're up to for the summer! Kenzie is reading so much and not little things. Big words like eventually, actually. It's so fun to hear her read! Hope to see you at Eagle Island sometime soon!