Sunday, September 20, 2009

A little blue + A little orange = Just what we needed!


Many of you know, that our school year hasn't started out to be the best. Our district decided to change the Kindergarten schedule and it has been one of the hardest years I have ever had. A simple procedure for Ronie, provided us with a big scare and many weeks of nursing and hard moments. So, in reality, not so simple! Ronie continues to be out of town (Well, when he has not been here for doctors visits or surgery!) and the kids are starting to miss him horribly. (As do I! Hurry home Mister!) Plus other things that just happen in life are in full bloom and it feels as if they all decided to happen at this exact moment.
However, Friday September 11th brought wonderful news about Ronie. We have a plan to get him better and it is a do-able/easier one! Elizabeth can now do her cartwheel without her very cute but not so textbook, hand cheer. Jonathan won his first Optimist football game ever on Saturday and we topped off the weekend with a Boise State game! Even T-Bug came to join us and we haven't seen her in forever! I hate not being the bus driver!! The only thing that we missed at the game was our Lil' Bit but she got some one on one time with Aunt Tam and Alyson. Which we are all sure she preferred over yet another football game!
We had a great time, BSU won and the night was complete by good friends and snacks/dinner after. Thanks Holm's and Allen's!
All in all, we are happy! Thanks to everyone that has checked up on us, loved us, and prayed for us this past month! We are okay and made it through because of you all! Thank you!! So all in all:
Fall is here~YES! Football is in full swing~YES! I think school will be okay~YES! My mister is fine~YES! The kids are happy~YES! The house is clean~YES! The puppy is~Well, let's not push our luck!!! 6 out of 7, isn't that bad!!!

4 comments:

Bunnell's said...

Debbie...BSU! I still like ya:) You know my children love BSU because of you!!! Looks like a blast! I might even try and go to one this year...okay maybe;)

J and Ris said...

How fun! I love going to the BSU games. Especially when they win! I know you'll survive the school year. You always pull through everything that is thrown at you. I'm also glad to hear that Ronie is doing good. I need to come in and say hi sometime.

Anonymous said...

I haven't left a comment for awhile but it is fun to see you put into words how your life is going. I am so proud of you and that you put your family first and don't take them for granted. I love all of you.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow. It has been a crazy beginning years for school and all. We have been praying. Didn't know the school year has been so hard. Guess we haven't talked about the school schedule.

Well the pictures are great.

Did you see that you have had 11956 hits on this site?

Amazing

Love you
Aunt Nana