Monday, August 17, 2009

A Special Little Note On Our Anniversary!

 
Posted by Picasa
To my Mister,
It's been 13 years today, that my life truly began! Hard to believe that it was so long ago, when it seems that we have just begun. So, in honor of our big day, I thought I would share my top thirteen.
Forever I love you because....

1) you can make me laugh always! Even when there is absolutely nothing possibly funny!
2) you helped to create the two very "bestest" children I could have ever imagined!
3) you make the most amazing grilled cheese sandwiches!
4) I always feel safe with you!
5) you like to be with me, even during the times I wouldn't want to be with myself!
6) even when I sneak a Rockstar, you just smile and encourage a better choice!
7) you support me and the kids no matter what!
8) you can keep secrets!
9) you like to snuggle, especially on rainy nights or on the beach!
10)Your a hard worker for us and even spend extra hours so that we have everything we could ever need or want.
11)we can people watch for hours and smile the whole time!
12)you politely put ketchup on foods that I burn/ruin due to lack of impatience or poor time management.
13)you asked me to marry you and be your best friend forever and smiled when I finally said YES!!!!

I Love You Forever Mister! Thanks for being my best friend and husband!

4 comments:

Brisfam said...

OMG...I totally forgot it was your anniversary.! I'm such a gomer! That was a very sweet tribute to your husband...he's a keeper huh? Here's to 50 more anniversaries!

J and Ris said...

What a fun post! I love the picture of you two. Congrats on 13 years. I hope there are many more years for you and your love!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Anniversay!
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Love the picture. Boy Ron has really changed.

Love you two!

Aunt Nana

Bunnell's said...

Debbie...You are such a cute wife! I love the wedding picture:) 13 years awesome!!!