Friday, November 6, 2009

A Family Fall Outing

Every year, I take my students on a field trip to the pumpkin patch and I love it!!! This year I started wondering, why do I never go with my own family?I am pretty sure we did when Jonathan was a toddler but for some reason, we haven't made it back. (Shhh...I know he is 10 and the toddler years were quite some time back!!!)
So, after Jonathan's last football game/bbq this year, we took the kids (A couple of extras too! Jonathan's great friend Jacob and his little brother-who by the way is the same age as Elizabeth) out to the pumpkin patch! I even got Farmer Feist to take a picture with my kids, just like I do with my Kindergarten kids! It was a lot of fun and I am hoping to now make it a October tradition!

2 comments:

Maki said...

Awe, I wish we could have all gone to the pumpkin patch together! Looks like you had a great time. Love the new pics in the header of your blog. What beautiful kids! :) I sure miss them!!!

Bob and Stacy said...

You are funny. From reading the story it sounds like the problem with the bike was the training wheels. Does a princess need training wheels?