Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mister. I. heart. you.

Fifteen years ago, I got to say I do to a lifetime of happiness with my best friend. How lucky am I? Not only can Mister read and write, he is truly a wonderful man inside and out. I still cannot believe he asked me. He. asked. me. Wow! So in honor of our fabulous, most splendid 15 years together...here is a look back. 1) bought our first home 2)welcomed the Little Man into our lives 3)learned how to love on a very special Lil' Bit 4)built a house (Still have TONS to do and finish. Anyone want to help 5)became Aunt's and Uncles to some very special nieces and nephews 6)enjoyed family and friends (Some that have moved (Boo!) and some that are still as close as ever! (Yay!) 7)learned how to be parents at dance, gymnastics, soccer, cheer, Judo, 4H, football, quizzing, wrestling and track events 8)watched our favorite Boys in Blue and Orange play in AND win games never thought possible 9)became health conscious and one of us started running in races. (Eek! I know, everyone knows it isn't me but kudos to Mister for losing close to 150 lbs. Maybe me someday...just maybe!)10)became proud owners of two black labs and one very large yellow lab, two turtles, and a crazy amount of fish! 11)moved around in our employment, changed titles, positions and locations 11)started skiing both on the water and in the snow as a family 12)enjoyed motorcycles, 4 Wheelers, boating, snowmobiling, mtn. biking, camping and now our new doom buggy 13)enjoyed trips to Mexico, Las Vegas, Washington (Love you Westfall's!), several places in Idaho, Disneyland and of course the beach 14) learned how to heart each other more each day 15)continue to dream about what is to come.

Mister. I. Heart. You. To. The. Moon. And. Beyond. Forever.

No comments: