Friday, August 5, 2011

A few things I have learned lately.....



I am amazed by my little family and all they do and accomplish on a daily basis.


Getting older isn't as bad as I thought.


I can, and indeed do, love Mister more now than I did 16 years ago.


Life at this moment of time is really the only thing that matters. Not the past, nor what will happen in the future is of utmost importance. Worrying, wishing and wondering are all silly wastes of precious moments.


Summer months go by way too fast and are way too hot.


Saying goodbye to the Little Man for DU (Destination Unknown) was a very hard thing to do.


Mister is the hardest working man in the whole world and I heart him more than he will ever know.


Sometimes there is nothing you can do but say "I love you and I am here."


I want to live in a world full of people that like to laugh and think of others before speaking. Enough with judgmental, full of themselves people on this planet.


Summer School is a lot of work for a small period of time.


Having 1500 thread count sheets really does make a difference and how I do love them.


I am growing up. I really kinda like it.


Having your family live in another state is getting way to hard on me. I miss them.


We have been so very blessed in so many ways. Sometimes we forget.


The people that you find are the best to work with and love, will eventually move/leave.


I need to get to spinning more often and workout on the days when I don't.


Seasons without football are just boring.


I like winter so much better than summer. I am just not a "hot" weather type of girl.


God will always be there but you won't always have easy days.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

A beautiful post Debbie! I sure miss you! It would be wonderful to work with you again. Do they need a full time kindergarten assistant!!! (I wish!) Hope to see you soon. :)

Heidi