Friday, July 1, 2011

July Mail Call

Dear The Voice, Wow! I. am. hooked. I loved it! I wept with you, sang with you, danced with you and even voted. Dia, you are the winner in my book but you have Mr. Blake taking care of you now, so you will be okay. Adam..... Wow. What a fine, kind hearted specimen you are. Thanks for being so entertaining. I can't wait until you come back. TV isn't worth watching.

Dear Beach, My heart is still there with you. Nothing ever seems quite the same when returning. I know you are there and I know I should be there with you. I should see my dogs running up and down in your sandy water. I should see my kids jumping and playing in the waves. I should see Mister sitting next to me and holding my hand as the sun sets. Yes, a piece of my heart is still there, it always is.

Dear Momma, Have I told you how simply wonderful you are? I can't imagine a better role model for me and my family. You make me laugh, crazy, think and want to be a better person. Who would have thought that 20 years ago.?!??! I admire you in more ways than I could ever write or describe. For lack of better words that truly represent the gratification you deserve, thank you. Thank you for being you. Thank you for loving us, no matter what. Thank you for being there, for guiding and coaching us every step but allowing us to find our own way. You. are. loved.


Dear Biz, You have had quite a week little one. You won the coloring contest and tickets for us to go to the water park. Thanks for wanting your daddy and I to go along. You woke up at 5 to work at your new volunteer project. I am so proud of you! That is not something just any 10 year old would do. You have a big heart precious girl. Don't forget to keep it!!! Remember to smile and love always. No matter what.Dear Linda, Spinning kicked my hiney and my legs and part of my upper body today. I do not believe a woman should sweat like that. But you keep going and still manage to look like some type of biking goddess up there. How does that happen? How do you do that? I enjoy it though. It makes me feel like I have really accomplished something. Thank you.



Dear Little Brother and Family, It has been forever since we last talked. I hate to be a pest but a week is way too long to not receive a picture and/or chat about the things that are happening in our lives. That helps you seem closer somehow. I can't wait for Sept.!!!


Dear Mister, You are on your way home. I can't be happier. When I hear you are on the road coming home to me, my heart jumps and swirls like I just got off a roller coaster. You get to stay home all next week. Yes. It will be fun times promise. Thanks for date night last week. It was fun to be young and carefree again. Crazy how old we have become, isn't it? Thank you for being an amazing man with so much to offer to me. You are all of the songs I love and the ones that haven't been written yet. i heart you.


Dear Nikko, Please. Listen to the dog lady. She is here to make things easier on you, and us. We love you but do not like your disobedience. How can you be so cute and naughty at the same blessed time? What a talent you have for that.
Dear Favorite Sister and Family, You are so silly. I still cannot believe what you did to our yard. Thank for making my birthday special. It was simply perfect and just what I wanted without asking. I felt loved and honored all day. Our time on the boat was fabulous as well! Sorry about the embarrising moment and forgetting the hat and glasses were on. Oops! We all enjoy you and love every minute with you crazy people. Fun, fun times and lots of giggles. Always.


Dear MTI Class, You almost killed me! You made me so frustrated that I couldn't even speak. RRRRRRR. However, why do I still keep thinking and talking about math? This is not normal. I am sure that is due to you. However, I will always say that having the right answer is most important. Ask Mister when he does the checkbook. He wants me to have the right answer no matter how I arrived at it! That is all I have to say about that, well and maybe that I LOVE subitizing. I just like to say that word.


Dear Little Man, What is up with your nose and allergies? You are making me sad hearing you and watching you try to breath. Poor thing! Thank you for getting up with me and going to spinning. I love our time together there. I love to watch you push yourself and see how much determination you have. You amaze me with your tenacity. You are a special Little Man and we are blessed to have you in our lives.



Dear Me, You have options. You are quite capable. You can and have the ability to change things and show love. Hang in there. No matter what others say, your heart is in the right place. Learn to be patient and observe. Talking doesn't always resolve things. Listen...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the nice things you said about me. You are amazing and I think you maybe should think about writing a book. You have a wonderful way of putting your words down on paper. It has been wonderful watching your family grow and God has blessed you tremendously. I love you
bunches. Mom