Friday, June 10, 2011

I Love You This Much Because....

...you are a helper...you volunteer on your birthday, doing a thankless job that will help so many people you will never meet...you can light up the room when you choose to really smile...you like to snuggle...you can laugh at the Hill of Doom and know we will attack it together again someday soon...you are a perfectly amazing reader and enjoy getting lost in books. I do too...you are ridiculously cute and witty...you love school and all of the simple things of school like a perfect pencil with a brand new eraser and a perfectly sharpened tip...you miss your Daddy and love him as much as I do...you draw on anything available, the dog's collar, the walls and every scrap of paper we have left in our house...you understand the importance of family and how precious time with them can be...you really do care about others and you hurt when they hurt...you love your brother and appreciate the importance of the life long friend you have in him...you ALWAYS come and give me a kiss goodnight and promise to meet me at the beach we so dearly love...you laugh at my silly Japanese and help me learn more...you sing...you always remember to say I love you and sometimes do it first...you love all of us, no matter what we say or where we drag you, You love us back!
I just heart you Biz and always will. Ten years ago we were blessed to meet you and welcome you into our little family. Thank you for being the girl that you are and being the extra special, girlie, part of us. I love you forever baby girl, all the way to the moon and back down again 500 million times.


HaPpY bIrThDaY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Debbie you put that all so well. I am so proud of you Lizzy, all this your mommy wrote is so true. I love you bunches! Grandma Terry