Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Some news about Love Languages.

So I took a quiz! See, I can never escape school. First day out and I take a quiz! Geez.
That. Is. Sad.


Anyhoo....back to the quiz. It was about Love Languages and what Love Language speaks to you best. (Pay attention Mister!) So...I had to choose between two different statements which one I felt resembled my needs (It is about time someone asked or cared or bothered!!! Oh wait, I took the quiz. No one really wanted to know) the most. And guess what? Turns out that I am not at all like my fabulous brother and niece who share the same Love Language (Even though they both claim it is not of truth in any shape or form!) -Gifts (The need to recieve gifts. I know. I hear you. I try.) My Love Language is........



wait for it.......




here the big reveal comes......











The need for quality time.



Enough said. Come over! Let's spend some time. Apparently I need it. I really do!

1 comment:

Maki said...

I am pretty sure that the quiz left off the rest of the sentence. Last time I checked it said "The need for quality time IN COLORADO." With that being said, you are more than welcome to stay with us. :)