Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ask me.....

If you ask me....

Mean people stink. There is no reason to be mean just for the sake of being mean. Come on people!



If you ask me...

I was able to take some most bea-U-ti-Ful hikes in the mountians with the dogs and the family.

Oh, how I do heart our little family!


If you ask me..

Twin Falls is much too far away and yet the map assures me it is just 1 1/2 hours away. I miss your face Mister and the kids/dogs just cannot cuddle the right way!!

If you ask me...

Motorbikes are scary! Oh my! Please be careful my boys. I heart you WAY too much!



If you ask me..
Biz rocked it on the 4-Wheeler this past weekend! Go Lil' Bit GO!

If you ask me....


This year was much too hard on me physically, professionally and psychologically.Here is to a New Year. It is going to be great!


If you ask me...


Kindergarten is the best grade ever to teach and my 5-6 year old kiddo's tend to behave better than some adults I know.


If you ask me..


When there is someone that you love (family and friends) and they do not live close, things seem out of order.



If you ask me...

I heart Mister so much that I cannot put it into words! I. am. blessed.


If you ask me...

Our Little Man and Biz are the coolest kids around and surprise us daily by who they are and the glimpses of the big people they are becoming. (Sniff, sniff and hooray all at one time!!!)


If you ask me...

I need to figure out a way to become motivated again and get to the gym. Ideas?!??!

If you ask me...

Yes, I would love some chocolate. I always want chocolate. (See out of control!)


If you ask me...

My goal of trying a new recipe each and every week this summer, is a most stupendous idea!

Anything else you want to ask me? Go ahead, Shoot.....

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hmmm, can't think of anything to ask you at the moment... I am sorry you had a tough year. I do hope that next year is a better year! Chocolate - I'll get right on that - ;) And if you want a meat and potatoes recipe, I tried a new one awhile ago that we loved. There's a picture on my blog - I'll email you the recipe soon.

Bob and Stacy said...

Why aren't you here!!!!????? That's my question and I stick to it. It's your turn to visit so pack up and come on over!