Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mail Call...

Dear Boys of Mine,
I am so glad you are here on this planet with me! You make me smile and laugh and a little crazy but it is good. So very good.

Dear Little Girl,
You have the world at your disposal. Remember to be sweet and kind of everyone. Just because girls are known to be the meanest ever, don't be like them. Love everyone and always show your very sweet smile. Things are going to be okay. Promise. Because through it all, you will always have us!

Dear Mister,
Can you please, pretty please, go and buy the biggest stock pile of Skinny Cow's? I am seriously over-worked and stressed at this point. When you are gone, it is the only thing that can perk me up.

Dear Family and Friends,
I absolutely LOVED spending a night of trying on flip flops. It was a wonderful evening and one that we will do on my planet daily. Thank you. Loves, hugs and hearts all around.

Dear Far Away Friend,
LOVED chatting with you on Friday. You are an inspiration to keep going and a friend I can always count on. Thank you for being you and even across the miles, still being there. I miss you and heart you forever.

Dear Planet,
It is time we all come to live. (Well, the nice people anyway!) Are you ready? I am not sure I can't take the meanness of this big, bad earth anymore. Be prepared!

Dear Twin Falls,
Remember to send back my Mister as quickly as possible. Monday night would be great as I am completely concerned about taking the puppy to 4H. Wednesday night, I am completely saddened that the BIG youth group wants to have a meeting about our Little Man. Thursday, Mister has a date with the Oregon Trail and Biz. Let's just be honest, I need him every day of every week. So Twin, I am sorry, you need to let Mister come home now!

Dear Great Potato Race,
Thanks for not hurting Mister to badly. However, why do I feel the need to feel fat and lazy when I go to be pit crew there? Hum...

Dear Photos of Me,
Please stop being so brutally honest. I know I am getting older, but you don't have to be so very revealing of my every flaw.


Dear Miracle Boy,
My heart misses you, your voice, your cute little personality, your laugh and smile. Please come back soon. You are much too far away!

Dear Self,
You are a rockstar and nothing can stop you, but you. Hang in there. Give it all you have got.

3 comments:

Bob and Stacy said...

Greyson is cracking us up! Tonight we were in Tacoma for our NICU family advocacy council meeting (how's that for a mouthful!) and he walked out in the hall to the elevator. He started pointing to the call button saying "button" so I said, you can push it. Well he did. When the elevator showed up you could see the lightbulb go on in his head and he tried to run into the elevator while yelling "Okay all done!". Guess the meeting was a little boring for him!
We love and miss you guys more than we could say!

Maki said...

You are just the sweetest thing ever... if you are referring to me as your far away friend :) I love you and miss you oodles! I sure wish you would just move here so we can open up our own school!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Tammy and Greyson. It was so fun to have you here.