Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WeDnEsDaY iN nUmBeRs.

540~ miles that separate me from a family of three that I love and miss so very much. Included in these miles, is a humongous mountain range and one massive river!
126~ miles is the distance between the man I heart forever and our house. TOO FAR!
20~ Kindergarten kids that sang their graduation songs and made my eyes water.

5~ students from Middle School that joined our Little Man in receiving the Young Citizenship award.
3~ miles I didn't, but should have ran this morning.

2~ proud parents of THE secretary of her 4H group and a Young Citizenship Award winner .
1~ Mister who drove all the way from work to join us in celebrating said Little Man's award luncheon. (How I love this man!)
0~ skinny cows because we are out. (sniff, sniff)
Wednesday wiped me out! How was your day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Bob, Stacy, and Greyson. Could I get an 8x10 of it? You have a wonderful family and I am so proud of all of you. Congratulations Jon and Lizzy on all your achievements.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my comment.

Love ya lots
Grandma Terry

KMiles said...

I love your blog and I love you.