Monday, March 28, 2011

and so it begins.................

spring break 2011....


~flat tire departing from work on Friday. Yup, that is right. With brand new (not even 2 months old...however, they have hit a deer) tires, I manage to get a flat. Ugh! Thanks Mister for rescuing me! You are the man of my dreams, and car repair.


~flat tire on bike. Double ugh! Thanks again Mister....refer back to my dream statement.


~gaining 4 pounds back! Triple ugh and yuck and all the feelings that go with it. WHY?!?!? That is all I have to say about that! why.......


~Mom and gang left for the beach. without me. ReAlLy? I can't even respond.


~Only the boys got to go skiing yesterday because Biz was having a break down and needed to go shopping. (Really, shopping. Fun times let me tell you!) Just for the record, I lost rock, paper, scissors. However, life is good when you take a look at these things.


yes... life is good and going to be okay!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Debbie I can't believe how big your kids are! It's been 3 years since I moved to Crimson Point and have seen them AND you!! Can't believe its been that long. You look wonderful in the family picture at the top of your blog. Miss you! Heidi

Anonymous said...

Wow, these pictures are awesome. I don't think I have been on here for awhile. Love you Mom