Thursday, July 30, 2009

And my birthday present was....oh yea! A Judo Tournament!

I know you are thinking that a Judo tournament is always top on my list of things to do on my birthday! Yup! Of course it is! I am just joking. We went to the Intermountain Shiai (Wow!!! Judo is becoming a part of me! Check out the lingo!!!!) in Twin Falls and it just happened to be during my birthday weekend. We did have a great time though. Elizabeth wormed her way out of going but Teila hitched a ride and we got to have a very nice dinner at a restaurant, The Outback, with some great friends! The bonus, Jonathan finally broke his record of only placing 2nd or 3rd and took 1st in both divisions. Teila amazed everyone (Uncle Ron decided to put her in any fight that she could compete in! Isn't he kind?!?!?! I think she dearly loved him for this!!!) and took 1st in 3 divisions and 2nd in one. Here are some pics of our fun weekend and last tournament of the year!

1 comment:

Brisfam said...

Very nice slide show Miss Debbie! That was a very nice weekend! We should do it again!