Monday, July 12, 2010

What We Did This Summer.......

a little of this......





some of this......


and a lot of this........


and where were we when we did all of this, you might ask?

I am glad you asked.
SeaWorld, Disneyland, San Diego Zoo and Universal Studios.

We did something we have been talking about for years. Yup, you are correct..we took a little vacation!

Thanks to Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Shamu, the group of Polar Bears, Tinkerbell (My new favorite right behind the Mouse himself!), and all the other various characters we got to meet on our amazing adventure!! We LOVED every minute of it!
(There is more to come! But that is all for now folks!)

2 comments:

Steve and Tammy said...

Okay I am so far behind!! My eyes are blurry so I will come back later and get all caught up and we must gather soon and let our sweet monsters play and we will talk face to face! Crazy! Miss ya!

Maki said...

Love the pics! I must say though... I notice an awful lot of Boise State clothes... good thing you guys are so darn cute to balance out all of that Bronco stuff! :)