Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Last Dance......

Our baby girl was in her last dance recital! It is so hard to believe that she was three when she first started dance! My how the time flies! Getting ready this time was bitter sweet, we missed having the Armbrusters be with us but of course my sister is always willing to help me out when I need it (What would I do without you Tammy! I love ya!) and Teila brought over 2 of her friends. It was fun to watch the teenagers get my little girl ready! They did a wonderful job and Elizabeth looked beautiful! She enjoyed the personal attention as well. I am scared that she will expect that kind of attention on a daily basis now because I am not capable of putting on anything other than mascara!!! Thanks girls!!! So, we closed a chapter and can't wait to see what will be next. I have heard rumor of Softball, gymnastics or Cheerleading. Hum.....we will keep you posted. One thing we do know for sure, with Elizabeth you just never know!

2 comments:

J and Ris said...

She looks so beautiful and grown up looking! YOu are going to be in trouble very soon with the boys!
Watch out mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

I thought you looked beautiful Liz and did a great job. I'll bet it was alot of fun having those girls get you ready.
Next is your piano recital, and you can relly show off your stuff.

Love ya Grandma Terry