Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LiViNg ChRiStMaS TrEe 2008

Christmas always begins for us at the Living Christmas Tree. This year, not only did Aunt Nana sing in it, but Raina and Teila did as well! We cannot believe that Teila is old enough to sing in the tree with the adults but whether we like it or not, sang she did! She was beautiful and the kids absolutely LOVED seeing her all dressed up and singing! There was a part when the singers came down off the stage and sang in the aisles of the congegation and I thought Elizabeth was going to jump off my lap and run to her! It was so sweet. We are so blessed that Tammy and our kids are so close. They act as if they are siblings and cannot stand to be apart from each other. It is funny when something happens and they aren't able to spend a day off together. My kids go into withdrawals. It is cute!!! As Teila gets older though, she would rather have some more space but she is such a good sport about it all! Through it all, it is great that they have each other for support and in this crazy world they have someone they can lean on and loves them!! We are so very blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures but where is Aly. I know I wasn't there because I had to get Grandma Great. Teila, Raina, and Sandra all did wonderful at the performance. It was alot of fun to watch.

Love ya Grandma Terry

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures but where is Aly. I know I wasn't there because I had to get Grandma Great. Teila, Raina, and Sandra all did wonderful at the performance. It was alot of fun to watch.

Love ya Grandma Terry

Anonymous said...

It was alot of fun to have Teila singing with Raina and I. Since the tree if over it will sad not to get to be with her as much.

The tree is so much fun. It is wonderful experience.

Thanks for the great pictures.

Love

Aunt Nana