Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Sounds of Christmas!

Elizabeth dazzled the family with her very first piano recital on Christmas Eve! My mom has been teaching her notes and how to play and decided that it was a perfect time to show us all that she has learned! She did a great job and we were amazed at all the Christmas songs she could play. Jonathan even played a song for us!! Then Teila, along with Aly and the cousin troop, led us in Christmas carols! It was a lot of fun and a perfect way to start our Christmas celebration!!!

3 comments:

Brisfam said...

How cute! Hope all is well & we'll talk soon! Glad to see you're getting caught up!! Ha Ha Ha!

Bunnell's said...

Awesome...I want to put my kiddos in Panio and myself...It may be to late for me:) Maddi misses you soooo much! I think school should start a week earlier;) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy did a wonderful job and I was very proud of her. Jon also did very well and it was fun to play duets with them. Onto harder music.

Love Grandma Terry