Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Best Things In Life Are Always Free


My sister's work has an annual picnic and we were invited to come this year! There was Goodwood BBQ to eat(YUM!), Bingo Games (Nope, I didn't win anything but I do love the game!) and lots of fun things for the kids to do (Like jumpers, a rock wall, swings, tatoos, and lots of other stuff)! I am so completely in awe of the things that they had for their employees! So much different than a school employee function, plus noone had to pay for any of it!!!! The kids even got to meet Mrs. Idaho and get their picture taken with her! The kids were tired from swimming in the pool for 3 hours before we left (maybe I should have thought that through better), but we all enjoyed it and are so glad Tammy invited us! Thanks for letting us be your date! We had lots of fun!!!

4 comments:

Grandma Terry said...

Wow, you are fast at getting these posted. It was a fun picnic and what great pictures. You are doing an awesome job keeping up with this blog.

Love ya

Teila said...

It was soooo much fun! I had a great time. It was also really cool that Mrs. Idaho was there too! She came to my school earlier in the year and she said she was like 40! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun! Talk to ya'll later!

Bob and Stacy said...

Wow that looks like a lot of fun. Our next work party is going to be at my house, so it won't be anything like that!

Aunt Tam said...

You are welcome! So glad to share in in the fun! Im certain we don't need another excuse for getting together and having fun.....but it sure was huh?