Monday, June 23, 2008

Our little man was in a wedding!


Jonathan was asked to be in our cousins wedding this weekend. Elizabeth also got to be the gift attendent and they were adorable! We were so priveledged to be able to share in Tim and Shyanne's special day. I know that I am quite emotional at times but to see our little man, all decked out, with a big smile, walking down the aisle, it brought tears to my eyes! I am pretty sure it would have to anyone! What a handsome little man!! He did perfect and the only thing he didn't do when asked was to kiss the bride. (He is 9 though, can you blame him? She was gorgeous!) The wedding was beautiful, Tim and Shyanne seemed so happy and it we got to visit with family members that we don't get to see very often. We had a great time and we even did a little dancing with the kids! We wish Tim and Shyanne a lifetime of happiness!!! Thanks again for including our kids in a very special day!

3 comments:

Teila said...

That was sooooooo cute Debbie! We all had an awesome time and I really enjoyed it. Your slide show is too cute! I love the little flowers!

Bob and Stacy said...

Wow, impressive slideshow. Guess you won't need my services anymore. I'm not sure seeing Jon would have brought tears to my eyes, but he was looking good...real good! Lizzy too!

Armbruster's said...

I am sooo impressed w/ your blog ability I bow down to you oh great Obe One! I feel I have great things to learn from you! Looks liek you guys had a fun time. Don't blink he is growing up!!!!!