Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Special Visit!



We went to visit our great friend, Kristin and her new baby yesterday! I got to actually take them to the doctors the day before (Kristin still cannot drive because of her high blood pressure) but the kids were dying to see the new little one! She is perfect in everyway! Sweet, small, smells wonderful, and just sleeps plus all those wonderful baby noises!! Oh my! How easily you forget those special first months! Her name is little Maggie and we are so blessed to have gotten to spend the afternoon with her! Even Jon got into the "baby craze" and wanted to hold her. He told us later in the car, he was just getting ready to be with baby Greyson, but I could tell he was really enjoying rubbing her precious little head! Welcome to our world, little Maggie! We are so delighted that you are here!

3 comments:

Aunt Tam said...

Kristin your baby is beautiful. Thanks for letting my kids tag a long. We wont be having anymore but it is fun to see how excited all of the kids get.

Thanks for sharing Deb

Bunnell's said...

Oh...lil' Miss Debbie. You are so cute and sweet!!! We miss you. I asked Easton today if he was excited to go to 1st grade he quickly said no...I won't have Mrs. Ryan! Oh how you are loved among many! You are quite the talk around the community and 100% Good! I wish I had your reputation!

Nikki

PS I guess I know What I am making you for Christmas for Maddi:)

Maki said...

Thank you so much for coming over and spending time with Maggie and I. It really means a lot to me that I am able to share my little pride and joy with you and your family. I am very lucky to have you in my life! I love your new background on your blog!!!