Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shout Out To Daddy!


This might sound a little corny, okay, a lot corny, but I thought it would be nice to give a little "shout out" to Ron and what an awesome Daddy he is for Fathers Day today! I had always wanted to marry someone that would be fun and crazy just like my dad and I feel like Ronie not only fits the bill, but that my Dad would be proud of who Ronie is and the father he is to our kids. It is not always easy and he works very hard for us and most importantly, we know how much he cares! While he might always be late (wink, wink), he always shows up for everything he can and is involved in everything our kids do. Anyways, here's to you Ron and to what a terrific Daddy you are! Happy Fathers Day! We love you!!! (And miss you very much too! Make your Montana trip go quickly and come back home soon!)

1 comment:

Grandma Terry said...

Here! Here! for Ron. I know your dad and Ron would have gotten along really well. We could have all had alot of fun together but thank goodness we have Ron. Happy Fathers Day!