Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Check Out the New Doo!


Liz and I pretty much moped around the house yesterday, due to bad colds and missing Jonathan. However, Grandma Phyllis decided to bring us something to cheer us up and what better than some new curlers?!?!?!? We had to try them out (Daddy was so excited!) and before you knew it, Liz was sporting a new blue and orange doo! She hated sleeping in them but we HAD to see how they worked and I begged her repeatedly to keep them in. Today she woke up with the best curls and you could tell she felt like a princess. The picture doesn't really show you the curls that well but it was very cute. She didn't like sleeping in them and I am not sure I can get her to use them again but they work great and for the hair impaired, quite easy to use!

5 comments:

Grandma Terry said...

Wow Lizzy, it kinda looked like you had snakes in your hair at first, but your hair turned out beautiful. What a fun time you have been having. I might have to try some of those snakes in my hair.

Love ya
Grandma Terry

Bob and Stacy said...

NICE!! You look great Liz! Sorry to hear you guys haven't been feeling well. Hope you get to feeling better quick. Did you know it's summer and you aren't supposed to be sick during the summer?

Teila said...

I love those curlers in your hair Lizzer! I think you should have gone to school like that for picture day! That would be awesome! Just kidding...you looked really cute yesterday Liz! Sorry I can't be there with you guys today, well at least you have Aly to laugh at so I guess it's all good! Love you guys!

Brisfam said...

I use to use those things when I was in Jr. High..!! Lizzie, I feel your pain! For some reason I didn't get my natural curl until I was older, so benders (that's what they were called waaaayyy back when), were the way to go.! Anyway, they sure did a cute job on her hair.! Remind me to tell you the Christmas benders spider story sometime!

KMiles said...

Lizzie's hair looks so cute. I remember sleeping on hard curlers, not much fun. At least the outcome is always nice.