Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears-Oh No! Wait it is our zoo!! You really won't see any of those things!


We decided to head out to the zoo on Tuesday so we could complete an activity that starts with the letter z on our summer alphabet adventure. Bet you couldn't tell that I teach Kindergarten! Haha! Aly is away at camp this week so it was just the 4of us. We had fun even though most of the animals were asleep and it was really hot! We did get to pet (do you say pet?!?!?) a live snake and lots of skins of animals. That was fun and different than anything we have ever gotten to do before! It was a morning out of the house and we needed it! The kids are starting to get the "What is there to do around here" look.... However, even if the stores are selling back to school stuff, it is NOT time just yet!

4 comments:

Grandma Terry said...

The zoo is always fun, I'm sorry I didn't get to go. However, I am not sorry I missed the heat. What is the next fun event?

Teila said...

Ya, it was really cute with the little meerkat dudes! I had fun but it was probably for the best that Aly didn't come because she wouldn't be able to handle all the walking! :-)! I'm just kidding. She would have enjoyed it. Thanks Debbie!

Grandma Terry said...

wow ! mommy i had a fun
time at the zoo! Did
you have a good time TOO?
I love you!!!!!!

little liz

Bob and Stacy said...

Wow you guys have too much fun. We want to go to the zoo, as well as all the other stuff you did for the rest of the alphebet. And you say you're not creative. Seriously.