Monday, July 28, 2008

Together Again!

The cost of camp: $155.00
The cost of sunscreen and bug spray: $14.98
The cost of a disposable camera (that was never used!): $12.98
The cost of gas to get him to the van to go to camp: $4.11 a gallon
The cost of spending money while at camp: $20.00
The cost of him coming home: PRICELESS!
The boy is back!! Here is our Jonny getting off the van from camp! Yes, I was the first mom there to pick him up! Yes, I took pictures! Yes, I had a few tears of joy in my eyes and YES, he wants to go again! He had a great time and shared all kinds of wonderful stories with us! It was fun to hear about all they did and hear the excitement in his voice! I know in my heart, it was perfect for him! Hard on all of us at home but it was great for him! However, I do think he missed us a little bit too!! I am not sure he would tell anyone that though! It is great to have him home!!

3 comments:

Bob and Stacy said...

Ahhh my little sister is growing up and letting her boy go off on adventures of his own. Good for you! Glad you like camp Jon, it just keeps getting better. We won't have a problem sending Greyson off to camp. Of course we will be going as counselors so maybe that has something to do with it....ha!

Anonymous said...

wow, it was a hard week with you gone Jon, we missed you alot. I am so glad you are home safe and sound. I am glad you had a great time and want to go back also. I love you

Grandma Terry

Anonymous said...

Dear Ryan family, Hi! I Love your blog! Jon, you looked great on the blue turf. Lizzy, loved the photos with your cousins and Grandma. Have fun at your neighborhood school. Mrs. Thiel