Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're off to the Races!


Ronie's boss surprised us with tickets to the Speedway on Saturday night! We were fortunate enough to get to go earlier in the summer but this time I took the camera along. Alan's (Ron's boss) stepson races wing sprint cars and the kids were so excited to get to go again! (Yes, even Liz enjoyed it last time!) We even got to bring Mom and Aunt Nana with us for a special night out! I have to admit that I like to watch the cars. (Don't tell Ronie!) Jonathan even got to sit in the #16 car after the races were over and both kids got an autographed picture! Jonathan was in heaven! Even though "our guy" didn't win, Jonathan thought the world of him! Elizabeth liked the pink cars better but would you expect anything less from a princess?!?!?! Thanks to Alan and the crew! We enjoyed coming and cheering for you so very much! Best wishes in the races to come!

3 comments:

Brisfam said...

My gosh..you are a busy woman. That looks like a great time!

Brisfam said...

My gosh you are awesome. I really need to get myself in gear!!! You inspire me a lot!!!

Grandma Terry said...

That was alot of fun, thank you for taking us. It was a nice night to go to the races, not too hot.
Grandma Terry