Friday, July 25, 2008

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

This title is not only appropriate for our week but also a song from the new Miley Cyrus cd that came out on Tuesday! Since the week has been all about Elizabeth, we gave in and were one of the first to purchase it! I must say that I am enjoying the cd as well, you might want to pick one up for yourself. I have already put 4 of the songs on my own personal ipod. (Shh! Don't let her know though, or I will never get a break!) Our week with just the girls (Well, Ronie was here but does that count?!?!?!) has been great and I have enjoyed the extra time I have gotten to be with my little girl! We have went to the movies, swam in our pool doing water ballet(That had to have been a nice treat for the neighbors!), invited family over for foot night-finishing with polish!, walked the mall,(A must for any girl!),went to lunch with great friends (Thanks Maggie and Kristin!), had family stop by for ice cream sundaes and all of the toppings(Thanks Duckie, Kathy and Ron!), sleepover with the friends/cousins, scrap booking with Grandma Terry, watching the game show network (Oh Boy! Gotta love the Whammy game!) and to top it all off Grandma Phyllis is coming over as we speak to go on a shopping spree for Back to School clothes! ( Thank you Grandma Phyllis!) Our princess is content! She has been a lot of fun and I KNOW enjoyed all of the extra attention!! Here is a peek of our week.....

3 comments:

Brisfam said...

That's so cute! It looks like you've had a good week. I'm sure you're glad it's Friday though.

Aunt Tam said...

Its always a little bit fun to only have one kid to spend time with as long as it is only for a short time! It sure looks as though Liz enjoyed the attention and Im sure Jon is wondering when it will be his turn. I don't have any boys to offer so some of you other folks with have to help out with that. This blog is sure cute :) keep up the good work and I will try to be better about writing responses.

Love you all and WELCOME HOME JON

KMiles said...

Oh it looks like you have been having way too much fun. It must be nice to have Jon home though. See you on Monday....