Sunday, November 23, 2008

ThE fIrSt SnOw FaLl!!

Yes sir ee Henry!!!! You read it correctly! It snowed for the first time this year! It didn't stick but it sure made us excited to get the Christmas stuff out! (Ron told us NO with a firm face, so we will just have to wait until next weekend after Thanksgiving!) The kids were so excited and the dog loved the company outside! While Ronie and I enjoyed a nail-biting Boise State game, the kids (along with Teila!) played outside! Here comes winter, ready or not!!!

2 comments:

J and Ris said...

I played my Christmas music on Saturday and that's why it snowed!!! I love it this time of year! I like snow but I don't like being cold. So, Boise works great for me! I can see snow but don't have to deal with it for 6 months (like Bear Lake does. Justin wants to move me to that place sometime in the future! We may just have to keep a house on this side of the state for the winter months!!)

Bob and Stacy said...

Well lookie here, I am commenting on your blog. See I read and comment. We haven't had snow but Greyson doesn't like the cold rain that hits him in the face when it is raining hard and we have to run to the car. Happy thanksgiving, we will miss you guys this year!