Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy is the man that finds wisdom!


The kids are back at it in church this year. Bible Quizzing this year is covering the book of Exodus. (I remember doing that book when I was in quizzing too!) Last Saturday, we had our first quiz meet of the season. I am always amazed at how well the kids do! There were so many plagues and signs plus some of the time Pharaoh hardened his own heart and others God actually did it, that I can still get confused. Oh my! However, the kids did great!!! Elizabeth, Aly and Raina took gold and our little Jonny (His head must have been on football!)received a silver! We are so very proud of all of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids did great. What a joy to see them do so well. They worked hard. Very proud!!!!

Love you all. Thanks Debbie for the great pictures.

Aunt Nana or Grandma what ever fits

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bunch, it was alot of fun and the kids were great.

Grandma Terry