Sunday, November 16, 2008

HaPpY bIrThDaY tEiLa!!!

Our little Teila turned 14 on Friday! She is getting so grown up like! I still remember (Oh my! I am getting old! I am telling a "I still remember...story!) Bob and I rushing to see her the day she was born! I get to be her bus driver every morning and I completely enjoy every minute of it! She is beautiful, a lot of fun and is growing up to be a wonderful young lady! I am so thankful I get to be her aunt! So Happy Birthday Teila! We are proud of all you do and how much joy you bring my family! Thank you for being you and letting us be a part of your life! We love you so very much!!!!

3 comments:

Teila said...

Ahh...You're amazing Debber! I love you guys sooooooooo much you can't even know..lol...You guys are so awesome and thank you so much for being my bus driver even though I can be a little bit of as pain...hehe! I love you!

Armbruster's said...

What Teila had a birthday & I did not know this! UGH since she never updates her blog HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TEILA!! She is a sweetheart & I love her to. 14 OMG already. UGH They grow up way too fast!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Teila, and I am so proud of her. She is growing into such a beautiful young lady. You are so right when you say she brings such joy into the family. Yes, Happy Birthday and I love you with all my heart.

Grandma Terry