Friday, August 1, 2008

A DaY at THe WaTeR PaRK

Uncle Bob, Aunt Stacy and Baby Greyson bought the kids Roaring Springs passes for the birthday gifts this year. Can I tell you that is really not my favorite place to go? There are tons of people, long lines, and it is so hard to keep track of the kids but away we went! It worked out great because Tammy Holm and her son Zack (Liz has a little crush on!?!??!) had just finished up swim lessons so they got to stay and spend the day with us too! Then the Brisbin clan (They are spoiled and have season passes!) came later in the day! We actually had a great time and enjoyed the "River" very much! I know the pictures mostly show one pool because it is so hard to take pictures at a water park. Have you ever tried? I do much better on the boat! We did go on several of the rides and even made it back in time for Judo that night! (I am pretty sure that nominates me for Mom of the year!) Thanks Bob and Stacy! We had a wonderful day and it was great to get out! The only thing missing was you!! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Bob and Stacy said...

ummm I guess we decided not to do the thing? It's OK I was busy last night building a homemade steadicam for my videocamera. Glad you guys had a good time. In just a couple years maybe we can all join you.

Anonymous said...

You looked like you all had so much fun! I can't wait to go. I love that lazy river.

Love you

Aunt Nana