Saturday, August 23, 2008

Grandma's DU






My mom took some time off to watch the kids for the last two days before the school year starts. (I really needed to get into my classroom to! I am thinking those parents expect at least a room they can walk through!) She decided to take the kids on a DU (Destination Unknown) trip. The kids were excited and spent countless hours trying to figure out where she was going to take them. (With my mom, anyone's guess would be a possibility!) The big "secret" trip, started with a day at the Discovery Center (Sorry, I didn't get those pictures. They were very cute though!), a night in a suite at the motel with a pool, a morning full of more swimming and then a couple games of bowling. Our kids were exhausted but they had soo much fun! What a great way to finish off a wonderful summer and get ready for the new school year ahead! Thanks Grandma! We appreciate your help watching the kids and giving them a great time! You are awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know we had a great time, but we didn't golf. We went bowling but no golf. It was lot of fun and hopefully we can do it next year as well.

Love all of you
Grandma Terry

Teila said...

It was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it grandma! Thanks for taking us! I'm sure Debbie is happy you took us too so her and Ronie wouldn't have to worry about what their kids were doing!