Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Little Floatin' Party


Finally we were able to take the boat out and enjoy some time out on the lake! For one reason or another, we just haven't been able to go boating as much this summer. (Silly kids and all of their activities!) Ron finally made it up on skis, Elizabeth finally tried to do our version of "boogy boarding" (The boat pulls them while they just lay on the knee board. We think it helps give them the feel and to not be scared.), Jonathan almost made it up on the wakeboard and so did Aly, Tammy made it up on the skis again after all of these YEARS (haha Tam!) and Teila finally made it over the wake! Too much fun! I didn't get to ski because I have a yucky ulcer in my eye and have to wear my HORRIBLE glasses! I can't wait to get my contacts back! Boating is no fun with glasses!!! It was a fun way to spend the last weekend before school starts and we really get busy.

1 comment:

Teila said...

That was so much fun! You guys rock! Thank you so much for letting me and Aly stay with you guys over the summer like you do every year. It is a lot more fun that having to do chores around the house! (No offense mom, we like hangin' with Jon and Liz too!) Thanks!