Sunday, October 26, 2008

Guess What Elizabeth Lost?


Her tooth! YUCKY! I am glad that Ronie is able to do the worst part of parenting....pulling a tooth! That whole process just gives me the creeps! There is nothing worse in the world than seeing that tooth move around and dangle from threads that used to hold it into place! So, way to go Daddy! Elizabeth was just put to bed with our special little "tooth fairy" cup as she eagerly awaits for the morning! Congratulations little girl! You were very brave! I am so glad all I had to do was hold your hand! (With my head turned the other way and Jonathan holding my ears!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow another tooth gone. You are sure cute toothless. You look all snuggly in your bed, hope you had a good night and that the tooth fairy is good to you.

Love ya Grandma Terry

Bob and Stacy said...

Why do you want to get rid of those things, I now know all the work it takes to get them!! Did you get enough money to buy something cool?