Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nothin' But A Ferry Ride To Make It A Little Easier To Go Home!

October 5, 2008
Many of you may not know this about my mom but she is crazy about the ferry! She is not only crazy about the ferry but she absolutely LOVES the ferry. She loves the boat, the memories of when she used to ride the ferry way back when and enjoys the water. In fact, our kids know that she LOVES it so much they would love to buy her one and they talk about doing so on a frequent basis! Knowing that we were going to have to leave Greyson (Bob-don't forget that angelic voices should be singing as you read his name, and Stacy) we were all a little bummed and dreading the trip back home. However, my mom was not going to let that stand in the way of not using the ferry as a means of transportation home!! No siree!! We all got to get on the ferry with my nutty mom and rode it across. The best part was seeing my mom, grandma and aunt climb into a taxi to head to the airport after we made it across! I think Ronie still giggles about that vision! It did help to get our attention on something else and made for some fun mental movies and laughs on the way back home! So thanks Mom, what would we do without you and your love for the ferry!?!??!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ron is definately going to have to show a little more enthusiam about riding on the ferry in the next pictures. How did Teila get as tall as me? Yes I love the ferry and I would love to ride all around the bay.

Instead of buying me a ferry, lets all go on a cruise, that would be so much fun. I don't just love the ferry, I love the water.

The taxi was okay after we finally got mom in, and the airport was great. I recommend everyone to eat at Anthonys' in the airport, it is great food.

It was alot of fun but all went so fast.

Love ya
Grandma Terry