Saturday, October 18, 2008

Take Time For A Little Roll!!!!


October 16, 2008
As we headed out of the fabulous volleyball game, the girls (Aly and Elizabeth) were eyeing a perfect "rolling hill". You know the ones that you loved as a kid because you would start at the top and roll all crazy and wild until you get to the bottom. The girls were watching all of the other kids roll and you could tell by the look in their eyes that they really wanted to do it as well. How could you say no to that? I knew we were late to get to football practice, I knew we hadn't had dinner yet, I knew there was homework waiting at home and I knew we were in a hurry (as usual) but it did look like fun. Yes, even I had a strong urge to take the plunge with them but after my mom's careful warnings about how I might not be able to walk the next day, I decided to settle for taking some pictures instead! Isn't it great to be a kid? There is nothing better than a hill and a little time to take a roll!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun however, I still remember Teila asking me to roll down a hill with her and hearing my ribs crunching all the way down. That was about 10 years ago and I can still feel the pain that I felt then that lasted over a month.

Oh to be young .