Monday, October 6, 2008

Say Cheese!

Picture day at school was last week! This year, I had no idea what the kids should wear and just couldn't make up my mind so Mom got to do the honors of choosing! Have I ever mentioned how wonderful she is? I gave my suggestions (Of course, that is what you do when you are a control freak!) and walked out the door to work. Of course, the outfit that Elizabeth HAD to wear, the sweater was left in my car! Daddy saved the day and came all the way out to my school, picked it up and brought it home for our little one! (What a good daddy!!) I can't wait to see the actual school pictures but my mom surprised me by taking a few pictures before they went to school. (She is simply the best!! Thanks Mom!!!) So here is a preview....our little ones are not so little anymore! They are growing up so very fast!!! I do miss that baby stage but are completely enjoying this stage. Aren't they the cutest kids?!?!?! We just love them to pieces!!!

2 comments:

J and Ris said...

Your mom did a wonderful job picking the outfits. Your kids are beautiful! Your nephew is adorable!

Anonymous said...

The kids are not only the cutest but are great kids. You can be very proud of them as you and Ron are big part of what they are becoming. I love taking care of them, they are the best part of my day.

Love Grandma Terry